About Me

My photo
NATURAL IS BEAUTIFUL :-)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

***HSN*** HAIR MODEL

START AT 3:03 Check me out!!!!! I was a hair model for a product called OUIDAD which is amazing!!!!! I have the *Climate control humidity gel* and the *Clear Control pomade*



*FYI: Obviously my hair doesnt really look like that before, BUT at the same time, without her products, my hair wouldnt look like that AFTER! Honestly all they did was use the product in my hair and a diffuser which I use anyway to dry my hair!

1 comment:

  1. I tried this product. If you're the person that I've seen in the ad with the nice thick and curly hair, you were such an inspiration to me and even if that is not you, you still are! I plan on doing the big chop for the new year. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete